Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley is looking for enthusiastic volunteers for this year’s Cycle of Hope on November 3rd in Silicon Valley! With fun and interactive opportunities for groups as well as individuals, Cycle of Hope volunteers will support our athletes from the start line to the finish line. See how!
- Event Day Volunteers – At the Start/Finish Line, help with registration to handing out medals and everything in between! (14yrs old & up)
- Course Marshals – Keep everyone safe and on track throughout the routes. (18yrs old & up)
- Water Stations – Provide hydration, snacks, and moral support along the routes. Perfect for groups of 5-20. (14yrs old & up)
- Cheer Squad – Cheer on the riders as they finish! Great for families and groups of friends. (All Ages!)
It’s simple — Volunteers make Cycle of Hope possible. Hundreds of volunteers from school groups, community organizations, and faith congregations, as well as individuals, will spend the day making Cycle of Hope a ride to remember. Cycle of Hope is not only a full-service event for our riders but also for our volunteers. Volunteers will enjoy perks like:
- Event t-shirt
- Food and drinks
- Satisfaction from helping people accomplish an amazing goal
- Meeting new friends as part of the Habitat community
- A feel-good feeling knowing your time is spent helping build a Bay Area where everyone has a decent place to live
HOW TO SIGN UP
Ready to sign up to volunteer at the 2019 Cycle of Hope?
If you’re interested in volunteering as an Event Day or as a Course Marshal volunteer, click here to sign up today!
If you’re interested in volunteering at one of the many Water Stations, as a member of the Cheer Squad, or for other volunteer opportunities, please complete the form below. A member of Habitat for Humanity’s volunteer team will contact you with more information.
Sign up to volunteer
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this