Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley is looking for enthusiastic volunteers for this year’s Cycle of Hope on November 3rd in Silicon Valley! With fun and interactive opportunities for groups as well as individuals, Cycle of Hope volunteers will support our athletes from the start line to the finish line. See how!
- Event Day Volunteers – At the Start/Finish Line, help with registration to handing out medals and everything in between! (14yrs old & up)
- Course Marshals – Be part of the action! Keep everyone safe and on track throughout the routes. (18yrs old & up)
- Water Stations – Provide hydration and moral support along the routes. Perfect for groups of 5-20 (14yrs old & up)
- Cheer Squad – Cheer on the riders as they finish! Great for families. (All Ages!)
- “Ask Me” Greeters – Join a group of elite volunteers to provide direction and answers to cyclists & spectators. (14yrs old & up)
- Motorcycle Volunteers – Ride for Cycle of Hope with a little more speed! Volunteer on your motorcycle to ride along with the cyclists (18yrs old & up)
It’s simple — Volunteers make Cycle of Hope possible. Hundreds of volunteers from school groups, community organizations, and faith congregations, as well as individuals, will spend the day making Cycle of Hope a ride to remember. Cycle of Hope is not only a full-service event for our riders but also for our volunteers. Volunteers will enjoy perks like:
- Event t-shirt
- Food and drinks
- Satisfaction from helping people accomplish an amazing goal
- Meeting new friends as part of the Habitat community
- A feel-good feeling knowing your time is spent helping build a Bay Area where everyone has a decent place to live
HOW TO SIGN UP
Ready to sign up to volunteer at the 2019 Cycle of Hope?
To sign up as an individual or group, please click below to select the opportunity and time that is best you!
Questions or need more information? Please complete the form below and a member of Habitat for Humanity’s volunteer team will contact you with more information.