It’s simple — Volunteers make Cycle of Hope possible. Hundreds of volunteers – whether they come out on their own or with a school group, community organization, or congregation – work together to make Cycle of Hope a ride to remember. Cycle of Hope is not only a full-service event for our riders but also for our volunteers. Volunteers will enjoy perks like:
- Event t-shirt
- Snacks and drinks
- The satisfaction of helping people accomplish an amazing goal while supporting Habitat for Humanity
- Meeting new friends as part of the Habitat community
- A day spent enjoying friends, music, the outdoors, and much more!
Cycle of Hope needs enthusiastic volunteers to make this year’s ride even more impactful for Habitat for Humanity families.
With fun and interactive opportunities for groups as well as individuals, Cycle of Hope volunteers will support our athletes from the start line to the finish line. See how!
- Event Day Volunteers – At the Start/Finish Line, help from registration to handing out medals, and everything in between! (14yrs old & up)
- Course Marshals – Be part of the action! Keep everyone safe and on track throughout the routes. (18yrs old & up)
- Water Stations – Provide hydration and moral support along the routes. Perfect for groups of 5-20 (14yrs old & up)
- Cheer Squad – Cheer on the riders as they finish! Great for families. (All Ages!)
- “Ask Me” Greeters – Join a group of elite volunteers to provide direction and answers to cyclists & spectators. (14yrs old & up)
- Motorcycle Volunteers – Ride Cycle of Hope with a little more speed! Volunteer on your motorcycle to ride along with the cyclists (18yrs old & up)
HOW TO SIGN UP
We’ll have volunteer task sign-ups available soon! For now, let us know you’re interested so we can keep you informed.
Complete the form below to stay updated as volunteer opportunities become available.