Together, we ride for a Bay Area where everyone has a decent place to live.
PrEMIUM EVENT EXPERIENCE
Cycle of Hope is more than just a ride, it’s an experience. Join the feel-good energy from a community of riders and enjoy a ride with the best of the South Bay laid out before you. Here are some of the premium event amenities to look forward to at Cycle of Hope:
- New scenic routes for every skill level
- Finish line celebrations with great food, beer, and entertainment
- Premium swag for athletes
- Route-side aid stations with entertainment and food to keep you fueled
5 great COURSEs
Cycle of Hope offers a ride for every level!
- Kids’ Course: Our Kids’ Course gives our youngest cyclists up to age 10 the chance to be a part of the action.
- Beginner Course: This course is perfect for novice riders and those looking for a low-intensity ride. Range: 10-15 miles.
- Moderate Course: For those seeking a satisfying challenge, look no further than this route. Range: 30-35 miles.
- 62-Mile (Metric Century) Course: If you’re ready for a bigger challenge, sign up for the metric century complete with the breathtaking hills and valleys of the South Bay.
- 100-Mile (Century) Course: The hardcore cyclist won’t want to miss the 100-mile Century – a journey through incredible climbs that drop into beautiful descents through the South Bay.
Course maps coming soon!
When you ride Cycle of Hope, you ride for more than a finish line. You ride as part of a community that shares one vision–a Bay Area where everyone has a decent place to live. You ride to benefit Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley’s work to provide everyone the chance at the strength, stability, and self-reliance of homeownership. Together we ride.
Everyone deserves a decent place to live
By riding Cycle of Hope, you’ll support Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley and put house keys in the hands of Habitat homeowners, bringing affordable homeownership within reach of hardworking families in the Bay Area.
That’s a finish line worth riding for.