Thank you 2019 participants, volunteers, spectators, and sponsors who joined us in Palo Alto on November 3rd for Cycle of Hope. Together, we raised critical funds and awareness for Habitat for Humanity and rode for a Bay Area where everyone has a decent place to live. It’s not too late to join the movement. Keep riding toward the ultimate finish line by donating to Cycle of Hope today!
Want to ride Cycle of Hope in 2020?
Sign-up for our email list to be the first to know about 2020’s ride and registration details.
5 great COURSEs
On November 3rd, more than 730 riders embarked on five courses that took them across some of the most scenic parts of the South Bay. Check out the routes participants overcame at the 2019 Cycle of Hope:
- Kids’ Course: Our Kids’ Course gave our youngest cyclists up to age 10 the chance to be a part of the action.
- 12-Mile Beginner Course: This course was perfect for novice riders and those looking for a low-intensity ride.
- 32-Mile Intermediate Course: A course or those who wanted a satisfying challenge.
- 62-Mile (Metric Century) Course: For riders ready for a bigger challenge, the metric century was just that plus some breathtaking hills and valleys of the South Bay.
- 100-Mile (Century) Course: The hardcore cyclist didn’t want to miss the 100-mile Century – it was a journey through incredible climbs that drop into beautiful descents through the South Bay.
Check back soon for photos from the 2019 ride.
The 2019 Cycle of Hope Jersey are still available!
The 2019 Cycle of Hope was a ride to remember. Celebrate your accomplishment by sporting this year’s commemorative cycling jersey. On sale now for $65.
Choose from a men’s or women’s style Specialized RBX Short Sleeve Sports Jersey and sizes ranging from S-XXL (XS also available in Women’s). You can feel good about supporting Habitat while also looking good on future rides!
The more than 730 riders at the 2019 Cycle of Hope rode for more than a finish line. They rode as part of a community that shares one vision–a Bay Area where everyone has a decent place to live. Together, they raised funds and awareness to benefit Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley’s work that provides everyone the chance at the strength, stability, and self-reliance of homeownership. Together we ride.
Everyone deserves a decent place to live
By supporting Cycle of Hope, you’ll support Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley and put house keys in the hands of Habitat homeowners, bringing affordable homeownership within reach of hardworking families in the Bay Area.
That’s a finish line worth riding for.